Welcome to TeamGlo! We are committed to transparency about the data we collect about you and your business on TeamGlo.
- any other application or software that we provide.
Last updated: October 18, 2021
We operate and provide remote software development team hiring services to you.
- The type of your personal data and/or sensitive personal data that we collect, store, and/or use;
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from you;
- Our information security practices and policies (how we ensure confidentiality of your personal data and comply with the data protection laws); and
- Our policy on sharing or transferring your data or information with third parties.
Type of Personal data and/or Sensitive Personal Data that we Collect
When you access our platform or use our services, we collect your data and store the same in order to be able to provide to you with better services and experiences. However, we only collect such information and data which we consider necessary to meet our requirements. The type of information we collect depends on how you use our Website and what Services you avail from us.
Information that you provide to us:
We collect your communications information like your name, email address, location, organization name, email ID, telephone number, demographic data, proprietary information about your business and other information (“Personal Information”). The information is collected when you get in touch with us by filling our “contact us” or “register with us” page, as applicable, make disclosure of your Personal Information in any other way, or otherwise make use of our Services in any manner.
We may also collect information like client feedbacks and comments that you may post on the Website. Such information is likely to be disclosed or mentioned on any article/blog for reference of other users and shall be accessible to people at large. For such information which is in public domain, Users are advised to exercise their discretion before disclosing such information as it is susceptible to misuse.
Information we automatically collect about you when you use the Website:
Information on how you use TeamGlo
What solutions have been purchased by you, details of transactions conducted by you on TeamGlo, what you click on and/or tap when using our Services and transaction pattern behaviour.
Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), profiles and other value added services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Cookies and Device Information
We may use technologies like cookies, pixels, and local storage to ensure you have a very efficient experience on our Website and to provide you with Services that are easy to use. Cookies are pieces of data in the form of small text files, which are stored on your devices when Websites are loaded on a browser. Cookies help us identify your browser and device.
We may collect and store information like the type of browser you use (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.); the operating system of your system or device; and the Website you last visited. Cookies also helps us collect and store information and data like the duration of your stay on the Website, the date and time of access of the Website etc.
You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your device. You can configure your device’s browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie, with an option to accept or refuse the Cookie. If you turn cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the our Website;
Sensitive Personal Data and Information about transactions made on our Services:
When you make purchases of any Services offered to you on our Website, we collect and store information about the transactions or the purchases so made, to the extent such collection and storage is necessary for the smooth functioning of our business activity and to provide User experience. For instance, we may collect and store your name, contact information, billing address. At no point do we collect or store your bank details, credit or debit card details, online banking details or any other sensitive personal information and data. However, such sensitive personal information and data may be collected and/or stored by a third-party payment gateway. These gateways are managed by leading Banks who use the 3D secure password service, created by you, to provide an additional layer of security to online transactions.
At no time shall we be liable or held liable for the manner in which such third-parties collect, store, use and process your sensitive personal information and data and we shall not be liable or held liable for any monetary or incidental damages arising out of or on account of usage of sensitive personal information and data by such third parties.
Purpose of collection and usage of such Personal data
We collect, store, and use your personal data for lawful purposes only connected with a function or activity of TeamGlo or any person on their respective behalf. We collect, store, and use your personal data:
- to facilitate your use of the Website or other Services of TeamGlo;
- to respond to your inquiries or fulfill your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
- to provide you with information about products and services available on the Website and to send you information, materials, and offers from TeamGlo;
- to send you important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, User agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to send you surveys and marketing communications that TeamGlo believes may be of interest to you;
- to personalize your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to your preferences;
- to help you address your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- to improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- to provide value added services such as Single Sign On. Single Sign On shall mean a session/User authentication process that permits a User to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password in order to access multiple websites and applications;
- to facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched by TeamGlo or Third-Party service providers and business associates;
- to analyze how our services are used, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to facilitating payments;
- to conducting academic research and surveys;
- to protect the integrity of the Website;
- to respond to legal, judicial, quasi judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including User behavior, User preferences etc.;
- to implement information security practices;
- to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud;
- to undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
- to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any Website or by TeamGlo;
Sharing and disclosure of Your Information with Third Parties
We may disclose the information we collect, store and use to Third Parties for the following reasons:
- To provide you with better Services and experiences;
- To facilitate our marketing and online advertising activities;
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services;
- If there is a reason to believe that there is significant/imminent threat or risk to customer’s health, safety, or life or that of any other person;
- Where the information is required to be shared in accordance with the law, inclusive of any investigations, court summons, or any judicial proceedings;
- To protect and defend the rights and property of the Website.
We do not disclose your information and data to Third Parties for their marketing or advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Links to Third Party websites
Links to Third-Party advertisements, Third-Party websites or any Third-Party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which are operated by Third Parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with TeamGlo unless expressly specified on the Website.
Security and Retention
We strive to ensure the security of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, we adopt internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your Personal Information. We make sure that we adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under Applicable Laws for the protection of your information;
We may share your Personal Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for such third parties to not disclose the information further unless such disclosure is for a certain purpose. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information. We shall not be liable for any loss or injury caused to you as a result of you providing your Personal Information to any Third-Party (including any Third-Party websites, even if links to such Third-Party websites are provided on the Website).
A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of TeamGlo and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of TeamGlo), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
While We will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your Personal Information.
How can You opt out of or delete Your information?
We store data for as long as it is needed in order to provide you with the Services, or until your account is deactivated in accordance with the Terms & Conditions whichever is earlier. When you put a request for deactivation of your account, we delete information that you have provided to us. Even otherwise, you can opt out of all or any communications that we send to you by changing your privacy settings on the Website at any time.
Business / Assets Sale or Transfers
While registering with us/creating account, you may be required to generate password to access the account so created. It is advisable to create account by using unique combinations of numbers and letters to ensure security. If you share password with anyone or you lose control of your password, you shall be solely responsible for all actions taken via your account. Where your password has been compromised, used, changed in any manner, you are required to immediately notify us to change the same.
Certain information about the customer is made/may be made available to our users/partners/affiliates/contractors/Service providers (“associated entities”) to be able to provide you with seamless services. We disclose only such data as may be required for these associated entities to provide you with appropriate services and at no point shall we disclose more information than is required. We shall not assume any liability or responsibility in case of any disclosure of your personal information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized Third Party access or other causes beyond our control.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2002 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Grievance Officer Name: Neelam Chavda
Email id: email@example.com
How do we respond to legal requests and prevent harm?
We may share your information and data with any law enforcement agencies upon a legal request (like a search warrant or a court order) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
(For TeamGlo’s European Union Users only)
In accordance with GDPR Article 28(1), TeamGlo represents that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that its Processing of Personal Data will meet the requirements of the GDPR and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subjects.
In accordance with GDPR Article 28(2), TeamGlo will never engage any Sub-processor without the prior specific or general written authorization from you. In the case of general written authorization, the TeamGlo shall inform you of any intended changes concerning the addition or replacement of other Sub-processors and give you the opportunity to object to such changes. TeamGlo shall also comply with the requirements for sub-processing as set forth in Article 28(4), namely that the data protection obligations set forth herein such be imposed upon the Sub-processor, so that TeamGlo agreement with the Sub-processor contains sufficient guarantees that the Processing will meet the requirements of the GDPR.
- TeamGlo shall only process the Personal Data (i) as needed to provide the services, (ii) in accordance with the specific instructions that it has received from you, including with regard to any transfers, and (iii) as needed to comply with Applicable Law;
- a.i.2. TeamGlo shall ensure that persons authorized to process the Personal Data have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality;
- TeamGlo shall take all security measures required by GDPR Article 32, namely: (i) Taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, TeamGlo shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, including inter alia as appropriate: (a) the pseudonymisation and encryption of Personal Data; (b) the ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services; (c) the ability to restore the availability and access to Personal Data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident; (d) a process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing. (ii) In assessing the appropriate level of security account shall be taken in particular of the risks that are presented by processing, in particular from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to Personal Data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. (iii) TeamGlo shall take steps to ensure that any natural person acting under the authority of TeamGlo who has access to Personal Data does not process them except on instructions from You, unless he or she is required to do so by EU Member State law;
- Taking into account the nature of the processing, TeamGlo shall reasonably assist you by appropriate technical and organizational measures, insofar as this is possible, for the fulfillment of your obligation to respond to requests for exercising the data subject’s rights;
- Taking into account the nature of processing and the information available to TeamGlo, TeamGlo shall comply with the obligations regarding Personal Data Breaches (as set forth in GDPR Articles 33 and 34), data protection impact assessments (as set forth in GDPR Article 35), and prior consultation (as set forth in GDPR Article 36);
- At your discretion, TeamGlo shall delete or return all the Personal Data to you after the end of the provision of services relating to Processing, and delete existing copies unless applicable EU member state law requires storage of the Personal Data;
- TeamGlo shall provide you with all information necessary to demonstrate compliance with the obligations laid down in the GDPR, and allow for and contribute to audits, including inspections, conducted by you or another auditor mandated by TeamGlo; and
- TeamGlo shall immediately inform you if, in its opinion, an instruction infringes the GDPR other Union or Member State data protection provisions.
TeamGlo shall not Transfer any Personal Data (and shall not permit its Sub-processors to Transfer any Personal Data) without your prior consent. TeamGlo understands that you must approve and document that adequate protection for the Personal Data will exist after the Transfer, using contracts that provide sufficient guarantees (such as standard contractual clauses) unless another legal basis for the Transfer exists.
TeamGlo shall promptly and thoroughly investigate all allegations of unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of the Personal Data. TeamGlo will notify you without undue delay in the event of any Personal Data Breach.
TeamGlo shall maintain all records required by Article 30(2) of the GDPR, and (to the extent they are applicable to TeamGlo’s activities). TeamGlo shall make them available to you upon request.